Friday, September 19, 2014

Fabulous Freebies Friday

Hello! Today I am linking up with Fabulous Freebies Friday hosted by: Always a Teacher & Forever a Mom
The freebie I want to share today is a set of Guided Notes for solving one and two step equations.
These guided note have really helped my students a bunch! Being able to read through the directions to solving the equations and having each step described has made a huge difference! When I had students take their own notes while I lectured, they often missed steps, or didn't make notes reminding them of why they were doing certain things. These notes eliminate the need for them to write extra notes of their own.

To download this set, click on the picture below:
Make sure you visit the link party to see out what other freebies bloggers are offering this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment